In 2 days, I say farewell to 26, and I am slightly sad about it. Not only because my age changes - only people turning 16, 19, and 21 like that - but also because of all of the incredible things that have come my way this past year.
Just to list a few things:
- I shot my first wedding and my first elopement.
- I was published in the Bay of Quinte Tourism Guide - still on cloud nine from that one!
- I have built the greatest of friendships that I know will last a lifetime.
- I did two maternity sessions and got to meet both babies - seems like a strange thing to be excited about but it means a lot!
- I did a re-vamp of my website.
- I did an anniversary / family gathering shoot at the most beautiful spot in Tweed, Ontario!
- I went on a road-trip with my husband around PEI!
- My photos have been shared by brands that I love - ie. American Eagle (where you can find this BEAUTIFUL jumpsuit!), Eclipse, and My Home Apparel (a Nova Scotia company)!
- I have started getting into real estate photography - a secret thing that I haven't really shared!
- And I have come to love myself a little bit more.
There have been so many other amazing opportunities that I have been given as a 26 year old (one which I will spill in a few weeks!!). I am sad to call it quits on 26, but if 26 was this good, I cannot wait to see what 27 will be like!